Ahsen Turkish Cotton Towel
The Turkish cotton towels have a very rich cultural history. Be a part of it by buying it today!
- The AHSEN turkish peshtemal is made of 100% natural Turkish cotton and is produced in Turkey.
- Approximately 100x180cm 40" x 70"
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- It can be used as Turkish cotton scarves because they remain soft and shiny.
- These turkish fouta towels with fringes are knotted by ladies in the village.
- Also known as Fouta beach towels are travel friendly as they take up little space.
- These get soft and luscious with every wash!
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.Delivery Times
- Turkey → 1-2 Business days.
- Europe → 1-2 Business days.
- USA / Canada → 2-4 Business days.
- Australia → 3-5 Business days.
- Rest of the World → 3-5 Business days