Peshce Turkish Cotton Towel Black
Turkish bath towels, also known as foutas, pestemals or hammam towels, is a woven towel which was traditionally used to cover the body after hamman or bath in the olden Turkish days.
- The PESHCE Turkish towel is made of high quality 100% Turkish cotton.
- Approximately 100x180 cm 40" x 70".
- Materials: 100% Cotton.
- Also called Hamman towels, can absorbs water quick, and dry out quicker!
- Travel friendly, these turkish towels are super light & take up very less space.
- Exclusively made in Turkey, and fringes are hand tied by women of villages.
- The turkish bath towels becomes softer with every use.
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.Delivery Times
- Turkey → 1-2 Business days.
- Europe → 1-2 Business days.
- USA / Canada → 2-4 Business days.
- Australia → 3-5 Business days.
- Rest of the World → 3-5 Business days