Ahu Ela Turkish Towel
- The AHU ELA peshtemal cotton hammam towel is produced in Turkey with dyed yarns with 70% high-quality Turkish cotton and 30% linen.
- These turkish peshtemals have a quality of absorbing water quickly and drying up fast.
- Turkey towels remain shiny and soft all the time.
- AHU ELA peshtemal towels are block printed.
- These are space saving and light-weighted.
- All fringes are knotted by ladies in the village.
Ideas for Using
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use - a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.Delivery Times
- Turkey → 1-2 Business days.
- Europe → 1-2 Business days.
- USA / Canada → 2-4 Business days.
- Australia → 3-5 Business days.
- Rest of the World → 3-5 Business days