- DİLRUBA Turkish Towel is high-quality, 100% natural Turkish cotton.
- Absorbs water and dries quickly. Light and space saving.
- Hand loomed in Turkey. Produced by dyed yarn. All fringes are knotted by ladies in the village.
- Unlike most towels , they get softer and more luscious the more you wash and use them.
Ideas for Using
- Bath Towel, Beach Towel, Table Cloth, Hammam Towel, Gym Towel, Spa Towel, Pool Towel, Scarf, Sarong, Pareo, Fouta, Runner, throw blankets or even sarongs.
- Also perfect for holidays, hiking/camping, swimming, muddy dogs, gyms/sport, spas, beauty salons, hospitals, B&Bs/hotels, and of course decoration of your own home.
- Please wash before first use – a gentle wash with cold water in washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- Dry naturally – Don’t machine dry!
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- ±%5 size change on dimension and ± 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
- Domestic orders will be sent by UPS Cargo and payment at the door.
- International orders will be sent DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), which means that all relevant import taxes and duties are not included. You may need to pay additional local taxes at the time of delivery of your order.