Right of Withdrawal?
1.The Buyer may exercise his right of withdrawal without justification in 7 (seven) days following delivery of the Product. It is sufficient to submit the notice that the right of withdrawal was used in writing to the Seller or the e-mail address of the Seller via e-mail within this period. The right of withdrawal period starts on the day of receipt of the Products by the Buyer. The Buyer may not use his right of withdrawal in the following conditions:
- Start of performance of the service with approval of the Buyer before expiry of right of withdrawal for the service.
- The Product being a product price of which is determined in the stock exchange or other organized markets.
- Right of withdrawal may not be used in case the purchased products are those prepared in line with requests of the Buyer or clearly in line with his requirements that cannot be returned owing to their quality, single-use products, duplicable software and programs and products degrading quickly or expired products. Exercising the right of withdrawal for the products below is contingent upon the product’s packaging not being opened, damaged and the product not being used.
- Portable Computers and Desktop Computers (Returns will not be accepted after the original operating system is installed, in other words, the computer is set up).
- All kinds of software and programs
- DVD, VCD, CD and cassette tapes
- Computer and stationary consumable materials (toner, cartridge, printer ribbon, etc.)
- Telephone airtime minutes
- Products that cannot be returned owing to their quality, single-use products, duplicable software and programs and products degrading quickly or expired products cannot be returned.
- The Product being a periodical such as newspaper or magazine.
- The Product being a product related to performance of services in connection with bets and lottery.
- The Product being a service performed instantly in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the Buyer.
- The Product being a customised or taylor-made product, produced upon order.
In case the the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, the Seller is obliged to return the total Product price collected and all kinds of documents burden the Buyer with debt to the Buyer without charging any expense within 10 (ten) days from its receipt of the notice of withdrawal and take back the Products within 20 (twenty) days.
In accordance with the general communique of the tax procedure law no 385, you must fill relevant sections of the invoice including a return section sent by us to you in full, signed and sent back to us with the product for the return transactions to be carried out.
2.The Seller may not be held responsible for the cargo company not being able to deliver the ordered Product to the Buyer owing to all kinds of problems to occur at the stage of delivering the Product to the Buyer.